The five Ws, who, what, where, when, and why can provide insight into any subject or any person. One of the most popular influences in today’s world, Doe Deere, is also one of the most frequently researched and thought about individuals, due to the fact that people cannot get enough of her bubbly personality and anything but lackluster appearance. Whether people contemplate what color her hair is this week or what she ate for dinner, the public simply wants to know more about Doe Deere. Of course, while it might be interesting to hear what Deere did last week, it is also important to establish the basics. So, who is Doe Deere, and why is she so amazing?
Fun Facts about Everybody’s Favorite Color Bomb; Ladies and Gentlemen, the Queen of Unicorns…
- She was born in Moscow, Russia.
- If you could not guess, her real name is not Doe Deere–it’s Xenia Vorotova. Yes, she has thought about legally changing her name since 2007!
- She had a temporary tattoo business in Russia when she was thirteen.
- She moved to the United States when she was eighteen to pursue a career in music.
- Her husband’s name is Mark; he is her best friend as well as her ex-music partner.
- SkySalt was her band and they released a CD entitled, “I Believe in Fairytales.”
- In October 2008, she established her makeup brand, Lime Crime.
- The company’s first products included brushes, glitter shadows, primers, and blushes.
- Her Blogazine remains popular to this day, and Deere loves updating her fans on herself and what’s new for Lime Crime.
- She has three cats whom she calls “her babies.”
- Currently, Lime Crime has nearly three million followers on social media, and Deere regularly thanks those Unicorns and what they have done for the company and how amazing they are in their personal lives.
- Take pictures of your makeup of the day–she loves them and encourages you to do so! Every social media page and the anchor website has a special place to upload your looks and to view the looks of other Unicorns across the globe.